NOTE: We gather only that information which is relevant to the project and helps us serve you better.
- We understand that the information you provide to us while working on projects is confidential and hence we maintain it in private files on our secure web servers. Only authorized personnel have access to this data. We may use this information to ensure compliance with legal requirements. Elinsys will always ask for your consent before sharing your information with third parties. The data you provide is used to improve and provide you services such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, invoicing, emails etc.
- You agree that when we receive any email from you, we may retain the content of the email and that we shall use the email ID and mobile number information for sending promotional or informational message about the business.
- The information collected is used strictly for business purposes. The contact information is used to keep you updated about our products and services. It may also be used to analyse the traffic on our site and to improve our services if need be. The information is also used to ensure that we comply with legal requirements.
- For compliance purposes, we may share your information with Government authorities or use it as internal references which could be mutually beneficial for both businesses.
- We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized personnel.
- Cookies are used to make sure that you get the most of all the features on our site. Cookies are small text files that are placed on the device you use to access our site. It allows us to monitor and analyse our site activity to offer better services to our visitors. If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can modify your browser settings to reject cookies.