Madame Dressing Madame Dressing acts as an intermediately between a buyer and a seller. It’s a platform where a seller can create an account and upload products and a buyer can select the products he wishes to purchase. The seller validates the product before shipping and the payment is held in an escrow account until the validation is complete.
ServicesClient requested a multivendor website where apparel of all kinds could be sold. Multiple vendors should be able to create separate accounts and sell their products via this platform. It should also allow communication between the buyer and seller via offline messages. Because of the ecommerce nature of this website, payment integration was an important feature where the buyer’s money was held in an escrow account until the seller validates the purchase.
This multivendor ecommerce website had a common platform for buyers and sellers to do business online.
- Due to the ecommerce nature of this website, Core PHP was used for development, using MySQL for database purposes.
- PayPal Payment Gateway integration was implemented for payments.
- Features for multiple languages were included.
- Facebook and Twitter integration made social sharing easy.
- Israeli Currency skekel (NIS) was integrated.
- Communication was enabled between buyers and sellers in the form of offline messages.
- Android and iOS apps were developed for the same.