Here are a few things you can check for your website usability:
- Once users land on your website, can they complete intended tasks with ease?
- Do users spend a lot of time clicking around to find information?
- You need to analyse the “hindrances” that caused the user not to find what he wanted.
- It is important to analyse how many steps the user required to complete the task he intended to.
- Once on your site, how easily the user “learns” how to use it?
So, analyse well and prepare your site to be usable by the end user. All your SEO, design and development efforts shall be fruitful!