Maples Foods was conceptualized to bring the best quality ingredients to those who simply love exotic recipes. Whether it is fruits, vegetables, and frozen – ready – to cook meals or ready to eat food – Maples is the one place you can find everything you need to get it done.
Maples food brings superior quality food products – both frozen and fresh, imported and exotic all at one place. The aim was to make these products available to customers in Baroda via an ecommerce store with easy and convenient payment options for customers.
Due to the e-commerce nature of this site, an online store needed to be developed in WooCommerce. The platform provided all the necessary features to support the features requested. It offered just the right features for efficiently handling shopping carts, payment options and a myriad of products that appeal to a global customer base.
Client wanted to create an online presence for frozen food products and wished enable customers to conveniently purchase them online. The product assortment was diverse and most of the products were imported and unique. The store was operational only in the city of Baroda. The customer also wanted a mobile application to enable mobile customers to place orders within a few clicks.
An end-to-end single source solution
Due to the ecommerce nature of the website, WooCommerce was selected for development. A marketplace was created to enable Maples Foods to upload their products online and enable customers to place their orders and purchase online. Ease of product addition, removal or editing was made very easy.
A Premium Food Store
We ensure that customers get the best quality Gourmet & Frozen food and a selection from a wide assortment of Imported Cheese, Processed Foods, Exotic Vegetables & ready-to-eat Vegetarian as well as Non-vegetarian food items.
– The website was developed in WooCommerce.
– High quality graphics and images were used to give it a better aesthetic appeal.
– Clutter free and clear design was implemented
– Easy to browse categories and products enable customers to conveniently locate their favourite products.
– The ecommerce site was developed with all the features for usability such as easy navigation, quick payments and checkouts.
– Payment gateway integration (Razorpay was used)
– Options for Cash On Delivery (COD) were included
– Mobile application for both Android and iOS was developed.
– Food items could be ordered within a few taps and swipes from the phone itself.
– The overall shopping experience for customers was carefully designed.
Ready to cook food!
Just Heat It and Eat It!
Within a short period of 2 months, the ecommerce website was ready and live for customers to place orders for imported food and exotic ingredients. The website and mobile application together made it possible for customers to instantly purchase their favourite – ready to cook food which is not otherwise easily available. The ease of navigation and payment options provided better customer experience with the store. The rich look of the website was appealing and the website accomplished its aim of selling more quality products.